Improve Your Health
1) Pay attention to your kitchen: The state of your kitchen is a very real view into the state of your health. Take a good look around and notice what condition your kitchen is in currently. If it’s well cared for, organized and clean… Bravo! You probably are on a clear path to good health. If however there is clutter, mess and disorganization you are probably not feeling your best at this time.
2) Embrace moderate discomfort: Everything you want is on the other side of getting uncomfortable. Choosing water over soda can be uncomfortable. Choosing meditation over sleeping in can be uncomfortable. Choosing exercise over lounging can be uncomfortable. BUT… they all get you where you want to go.
3) Give your bedroom a deep clean: We spend about a third of our hours in our bedroom, hopefully sleeping and rejuvenating our bodies. Giving your bedroom a deep clean clears the space for you to close your day and start fresh in the morning.
4) Make it fun: Meal plan with a friend. Join a group fitness class. Shop at the farmer’s market. Reward yourself for your wins. Turning health into a game can shift the weight and lighten the load.
5) Decide how you want to feel: It’s really hard to get where you want to go if you don’t know where it is. The simple act of asking, “How do I want to feel?” is like pointing your mind and heart in the direction you want to go. If you want to feel “STRONG” ask, “What next step can I take to improve my STRENGTH?” If you want to feel “VIBRANT” ask, “What health choice can I take to feel VIBRANT?”