Improve Your Career
1) Clear the way: Since your home is a symbolic reflection of your life make sure that all pathways, hallways, & entryways are clear at all times. Keeping these areas flowing and open will create an ease and flow in your life. Things will line up more easily and your pathway to success will be fluid and free of obstacles or blocks.
2) What do you want?: Grab a pen and paper and answer these questions: What impact do you want your work to have on the planet? What needs to stay the same? What needs to change?
3) Invite opportunity: Take a good look at your main entryway. View it with a stranger's eyes. Ask yourself, is it obvious to a stranger how to enter the house? Is there easy access or is the doorway hidden or blocked? Make sure your entryway is open, inviting, and tells a story about who you really are...or who you want to be.
4) Infuse your Career with YOU: No matter what career you are in, ask yourself, “How can I infuse this work with ME?” “What is the unique thing I am meant to bring to this work?” Then, whether you love your career or are looking to make a change, OVERDELIVER. Give so much value that it opens doors for YOUR best career path.
5) Decide how you want to feel: It’s really hard to get where you want to go if you don’t know where it is. The simple act of asking, “How do I want to feel?” is like pointing your mind and heart in the direction you want to go. If you want to feel “VALUED” ask, “What do I need to do next so that I feel VALUED?” If you want to feel “PURPOSEFUL” ask, “How can I enhance my career to feel more PURPOSEFUL?”